Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

We’ll talk when it all matters. I expected a slow start and it’s a slow start. 🤷🏿‍♂️

And to the 3 month thing since it keeps getting parroted. It’s hilarious when at the time of the break we was playing the best ball in the league.

Then when the bubble started you and others was having the time of their lives when we was losing all the pre playoff games. And all the games 1’s. Saying we couldn’t just flip a switch, Not a championship team, flawed team blah blah blah. Then the switch was flipped and cats wanna discredit the same bubble they was loving before they squads got smoked. Narratives changed like that digital footprint still not out there lol.

View attachment 693976
I admit the Lakers played better then i expected in the bubble. Still feel like that break mattered with AD who has an extensive injury history. I personally don't think y'all have a good team. We'll see how y'all look when Bron, Nunn and Ariza come back but i just think it's gonna be an early playoff exit for yall regardless

LOL, this 3 month break keeps coming up like the Lakers are the only team in the NBA who got this advantage, lol.

still-counts-smile.gif

Back