Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Think the Knicks need to change their starting lineup

Its still early. I think itll get figured out.

Last year we also had an all nba caliber player to carry us. This year we kinda dont.

Randle been good, and I aint mad at how hes been playing hut hes not as good as last year. Still early though

Its still early. I think itll get figured out.

Last year we also had an all nba caliber player to carry us. This year we kinda dont.

Randle been good, and I aint mad at how hes been playing hut hes not as good as last year. Still early though
Yeah but how many games do you wanna drop?

8/10x you engage with beta, he got a tweet ready to fire off about what you engaging him with

🥱

ESPN Classic is shutting down next year, make sure you DVR those Celtics title teams.

Won’t see another until Hailey’s Comet comes back.
Nah let's focus on this season brothaman. Silver gifted y'all an EASY ass schedule to start the season and y'all barely above .500 with 2 All-NBA players in the starting lineup. Getting rid of KCP and Caruso made your already suspect perimeter defense even worse. Ain't no 3 month break this season and y'all have a ridiculous amount of mental lapses and brain farts for a veteran team. The switch ain't gonna get switched this year boss might as well embrace it now

Nah let's focus on this season brothaman. Silver gifted y'all an EASY ass schedule to start the season and y'all barely above .500 with 2 All-NBA players in the starting lineup. Getting rid of KCP and Caruso made your already suspect perimeter defense even worse. Ain't no 3 month break this season and y'all have a ridiculous amount of mental lapses and brain farts for a veteran team. The switch ain't gonna get switched this year boss might as well embrace it now
*funk flex growl*

If Klay can give them 75% of what he was then the Warriors gonna be a tough out in the playoffs as long as all the main pieces stay healthy. Steph playing great and this coming from someone who can't stand him
Having klay and Wiseman tucked is gonna be everything come March and April. Curry and Dray can load manage down the stretch

*funk flex growl*
They really think teams are supposed to bow down to them cuz of that bubble championship. They ain't even get to the hard part of the schedule and sweating it out with OKC, Houston, and the wolves. For 2021-22 the Lakers ain't putting fear in anyone's heart

We’ll talk when it all matters. I expected a slow start and it’s a slow start. 🤷🏿‍♂️

And to the 3 month thing since it keeps getting parroted. It’s hilarious when at the time of the break we was playing the best ball in the league.

Then when the bubble started you and others was having the time of their lives when we was losing all the pre playoff games. And all the games 1’s. Saying we couldn’t just flip a switch, Not a championship team, flawed team blah blah blah. Then the switch was flipped and cats wanna discredit the same bubble they was loving before they squads got smoked. Narratives changed like that digital footprint still not out there lol.

1636827608994.gif

🌚

SQUID-GAME-EPISODE-2-RECAP.jpg

Back