Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Devonte Graham gets a lot of hate but shooting 37% from 3 on 9 attempts per game is very impressive

Kira Lewis and NAW being bad and inefficient is whats killing the Pelicans right now(besides Zion being unavailable of course)

Would love to see Ingram get to the foul line more too

Devonte Graham gets a lot of hate but shooting 37% from 3 on 9 attempts per game is very impressive

Kira Lewis and NAW being bad and inefficient is whats killing the Pelicans right now(besides Zion being unavailable of course)

Would love to see Ingram get to the foul line more too
ehhh...

im not gonna argue too much with your analysis although I would add that the Knicks game was easily Kira's best game so far. He seemed MUCH more comfortable doing the things he excels at. He was very decisive with the ball and took the scoring opportunities that presented themselves. Both Timberwolves games where he had to go against Beverley i think shook his confidence b/c Beverely was so aggressive. i'm not giving up on Kira though.

Oh, love Graham. He's been one of the early bright spots.

The pelicans as a team were horrendous to start the season with the turnovers and they have gone down with each passing game which tells me Green has placed an emphasis on ball security.

Now, as for NAW. I think he's in a funk and if everyone was healthy, would be the first sub off the bench. What i've seen from him is that if his first few shots don't fall, he keeps swinging for the big play. I said either here or on twitter that he needs to focus on the singles, doubles, triples instead of the HR every chance he gets. He was one of the better players at actually penetrating to the hoop but has fallen in love with the jumpshot. If they can get him to take a breath and get back to letting his penetration to the hoop open up his outside shot, then i think he will go back to the player everyone was hoping he would be when he was putting up those good splits as a starter.

Ingram is carrying A LOT right now and it at times comes at his efficiency but what else do you expect when the guy that is supposed to be carrying the load can't get on the court.

To your last point, Zion fixes a LOT of these issues cause players can go back to their intended roles.

Back