Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

What’s your opinion on Silas, fam? Do you think he’s just a stopgap or do you think they’ll keep him when we’re actually good? I’ve been seeing a lot of complaints.

Ill say it like this....I dont think he should be fired but he hasnt done anything to show me he should be around long term either

I understand we have a bunch of 19 year olds and we're in the rebuilding process but we look so chaotic and unstructured with all of the turnovers and bad possessions, questionable rotations, scheme wise I have no idea what we're doing...most of that is coaching

Silas is a great communicator and people person, the players really like him but I need start seeing some progess and development on the court asap

saw the suns werent going to pick up the option on Jalen Smith. Damn, given up on him already, but many were saying they didnt understand the pick at the time and guess they were right

Also Im not watching anymore Rockets basketball until we stop playing two big lineups involving Daniel Theis
Daniel Theis signed a 4 year / $35,605,510 contract with the Houston Rockets, including $35,605,510 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $8,901,378. In 2021-22, Theis will earn a base salary of $8,280,351, while carrying a cap hit of $8,280,351 and a dead cap value of $8,280,351.

Jalen Green is bigger, more athletic, more of a natural scorer and like two years younger than Bouknight

Look I'll admit I thought Green would be a more NBA ready based on his performance in the G-league and watching Evan Mobley ball is tough(dont care about Scottie Barnes because he was never going to be picked that high even though I loved him in college)....but Im not about to act like this 19 year old kid is a bust either 6 games into the season, have to be patient and give him time to figure it out this season

Facts. Give my guy 2-3 years before even considering bust as an option

*Disclaimer *The above poster does NOT I repeat does NOT represent the thoughts of ideas of KnickNation.

With all that said I can't even talk shit cause this sounds like a recipe for Cardiac Knick fuckery tonight.
All be right here to throw it in your face

In the standings y'all beat us but it needed a dirty Robinson play to get y'all over
I'll be ignoring that blatant lie from this point on as M Rob has never shown a history of doing that. Pat got injured trying to get ESPN famous. I hope he makes a full recovery.

Back