Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Thought the Clippers would be able to carry over some of their play from the postseason but they've been awful to start the year, Paul George getting no help

At least my dawg Hartenstein in the rotation

I think a lot of shit got overblown. I don't think theres any kind of fracture in the dynamic.

More than Siakam vs Nurse I think the organization not coming out directly and saying they were giving the keys to siakam fucked with him because he was getting none of the glory but all the blame.

That's why I was saying early last season it was time to move on from Lowry. So siakam, fvv, and og could grow not just as players but leaders of the franchise. I think the weight of Lowry's presence is off their shoulders and I think Pascal benefits the most but if he doesn't produce they gonna be on him.

Would you trade Siakam for Porzingis?

I wouldn't but just something I heard being discussed as a fake trade

Smfh just seen that nuggets mavs score aint no way hell the nuggets should hold any team to 75 points

when Jason kidd getting fired before or after the Allstars break?

this is hhere ere the mavs organization come to terms with its garbage ass roster building, and the fact the Carlisle was far from the fucking problem

Back