Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Didn't watch the Lakers game seems like Melo efficiency is directly related to if bron is playing or not had a throwback game when bron was on court went 0-100 when he left had a nice game again when he comeback

Didn't watch the Lakers game seems like Melo efficiency is directly related to if bron is playing or not had a throwback game when bron was on court went 0-100 when he left had a nice game again when he comeback
U might be on to something. Almost all of his threes last night were from Lebron passes. Played really well last night, kept things simple. His three point shooting will be very very important for us. Just need to find ways to cover for his limitations on the defensive end.

@King Freeman did not expect Banton to be contributing this early. Looks like u guys have another steal.

Yeah nick nurse loves him and he's producing. Figured he was a hometown kid they'd give a chance to develop with the g league team but he's come in and carved out a role off jump. He's been an impact player for us which is a pleasant surprise.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens when siakam and watanabe come back. Everyone in the 10 man rotation accept fvv and trent is 6'8 and up.

Yeah nick nurse loves him and he's producing. Figured he was a hometown kid they'd give a chance to develop with the g league team but he's come in and carved out a role off jump. He's been an impact player for us which is a pleasant surprise.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens when siakam and watanabe come back. Everyone in the 10 man rotation accept fvv and trent is 6'8 and up.
What are your thoughts on Siakam? I have not paid attention to the Siakam/Nurse dynamic, but seems to be a complicated one.

Lol Robin Lopez and his girl

FC5oAJwUYAAR0rm

What are your thoughts on Siakam? I have not paid attention to the Siakam/Nurse dynamic, but seems to be a complicated one.

I think a lot of shit got overblown. I don't think theres any kind of fracture in the dynamic.

More than Siakam vs Nurse I think the organization not coming out directly and saying they were giving the keys to siakam fucked with him because he was getting none of the glory but all the blame.

That's why I was saying early last season it was time to move on from Lowry. So siakam, fvv, and og could grow not just as players but leaders of the franchise. I think the weight of Lowry's presence is off their shoulders and I think Pascal benefits the most but if he doesn't produce they gonna be on him.

Back