Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Trae and Zion have more star power than anyone on the heat.

KD and Harden are superstars, but they were just on tv.

Caw caw guys, I am sorry but no your team doesn’t deserve to be on the espn tonight. No sir

Sigh. Let’s not do this. I am looking forward to watching hawks/pelicans tonight

😬

Naw. We here now lolol

ALL 82

Might as well throw the Knicks, Celtics, Clippers, Mavs and Golden State. You know big market teams need their shine.

Just have them teams alternate for TV games

This thread moves too damn fast for me but smh knicks gone end up moving Quickly cus he lookin like the odd man out unfortunately

Whatever can be done to deter fouling guys at mid court because you got beat or you turned the ball over or you don’t wanna bother with transition D

Theres a clear path rule. Alot of the fouls that are happening like that that I'm seeing are frustration fouls anyway. Like "you didn't see that last foul? Here ref, this a foul. Fuck you."

Refs letting a lot of shit go this season. Games finally speeding up, getting more physical and yall want to stop it after 1 week. Pussholes.

This thread moves too damn fast for me but smh knicks gone end up moving Quickly cus he lookin like the odd man out unfortunately
Ironman told me in the offseason that rose and kemba wouldnt affect him

btw moving the youngest player isnt the smartest move so I doubt it

Theres a clear path rule. Alot of the fouls that are happening like that that I'm seeing are frustration fouls anyway. Like "you didn't see that last foul? Here ref, this a foul. Fuck you."

Refs letting a lot of shit go this season. Games finally speeding up, getting more physical and yall want to stop it after 1 week. Pussholes.
I’m not talking about clear path though there’s a difference

also you’re focusing on the punishment slowing the game down but not thinking of the solution being that it deters the intentional foul from happening in the first place which would Then speed the game up/make for more entertainment

also you’re focusing on the punishment slowing the game down but not thinking of the solution being that it deters the intentional foul from happening in the first place which would Then speed the game up/make for more entertainment

Are you saying this for ALL intentional or the ones that can be a fast break?

Because a fast break can be a 2 on 3 or a 2 on 1. Fast break with defenders dont mean points so letting team shoot FTs is stupid unless its a clear path which we already have.

Intentional fouls been happening since before you were born. You're only focused on it cause theres way less bullshit calls in between dummy.

Yall couldn't put that together?

Back