Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

in high school, the rule is that if the player is NOT going for the ball, then the foul should be called as an intentional.

In late game situations, when i KNOW the team is about to foul, i tell them to actually try to make a play on the ball. I tell the coach as well.

To beta's point, in the NBA, i think the same penalty for defensive 3 secs should be applied. 1FT plus possession at point of interruption in addition to adding to the teams foul count for the quarter.

in high school, the rule is that if the player is NOT going for the ball, then the foul should be called as an intentional.

In late game situations, when i KNOW the team is about to foul, i tell them to actually try to make a play on the ball. I tell the coach as well.

To beta's point, in the NBA, i think the same penalty for defensive 3 secs should be applied. 1FT plus possession at point of interruption in addition to adding to the teams foul count for the quarter.
Whatever can be done to deter fouling guys at mid court because you got beat or you turned the ball over or you don’t wanna bother with transition D

Malik Monk and Austin Reaves are my two favorite Lakers for the season. THT gon have to fight to crack that top two when he returns.

Can't wait until HBK becomes a media darling and all the haters learn who he is.

Back