Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

AcidicLoneFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Y'all our sons and will continue to be, y'all on Thursday we're focusing on the Raptors right now
It don't fucking matter I'm on yall necks now no matter your opponent you WILL think of the Knicks here on out.
giphy-18.gif

He got a nickname already though ?
YUP
giphy-18.gif

Idk what people expect from him? He's not a superstar and was never profiled as one, despite being picked 2nd overall. He's a do it all/glue guy

He's 21 I don't know why I see people panic when he has an off game he's young as hell. He has improved every season so far he grows steadily as the season goes on. He's struggling more because his playmaking and shots have decreased due to Kemba and Ev. He's dropped from 2nd/sometimes 3rd option to 4th or 5th.

He's 21 I don't know why I see people panic when he has an off game he's young as hell. He has improved every season so far he grows steadily as the season goes on. He's struggling more because his playmaking and shots have decreased due to Kemba and Ev. He's dropped from 2nd/sometimes 3rd option to 4th or 5th.
Oh so, 3 games into the season then right?

Tryna see something

Oh so, 3 games into the season then right?

Tryna see something
I joke about Zion as a troll and his horrible discipline with his diet but I've never got at any players just getting in the league.

I joke about Zion as a troll and his horrible discipline with his diet but I've never got at any players just getting in the league.
I just asked a question sir lol

Back