Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Thread only reserved for fans of teams who has won at least one game
If this is bout the Knicks losing, we a playoff team and we 2-1. Why would the energy be the same as a 0-3 game?

Im positive id be getting killed way worse than you if the Knicks started 0-3

If this aint bout the Knicks, ignore this post. Lmao
Check this out dawg I don't understand subliminals so I'm gone take it as disrespect
View attachment 678211

i just made an observation as a general consensus lol

it seems to be some overreactions and some downplaying happening simultaneously depending on the team being discussed at the moment

nothing more or less

can't wait for the first 5 game skid from the bulls that puts them below under .500 tho

Damn @Chi-Town B yall bench nonexistent yall getting smoked on Thursday :readyforwar:

We're not looking for the bench to score a lot, whatever we get is a bonus, them dudes come in to be dogs on defense. I'm sure that average will go up whenever Coby comes back in whatever role he's in. Randle, RJ, Rose and the other guy with elderly knees getting shut down

We're not looking for the bench to score a lot, whatever we get is a bonus, them dudes come in to be dogs on defense. I'm sure that average will go up whenever Coby comes back in whatever role he's in. Randle, RJ, Rose and the other guy with elderly knees getting shut down

You know what would make yall bench fire?

Having D.Rose come off it and get you a nice 20+.

But NY >>> Chicago according to yall home town hero.

He fucked up not coming back home, he would be getting the love that Caruso is getting. We'll see if he can get 20 Thursday night

Along with IQ, Obi out running the whole defense, oh yea Burks can get cooking too. Not to mention Sims, Grimetime, and McBride are waiting for more offense and defense. Plus old mayne Taj nah yall getting burnt out by 3rd quarter.

Along with IQ, Obi out running the whole defense, oh yea Burks can get cooking too. Not to mention Sims, Grimetime, and McBride are waiting for more offense and defense. Plus old mayne Taj nah yall getting burnt out by 3rd quarter.

Quentin Grimes is "grimetime" I'm assuming ?:hahaha:

AcidicLoneFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Y'all our sons and will continue to be, y'all on Thursday we're focusing on the Raptors right now

Back