Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

The way Barnes and siakam handled pg duties, Trent and precious emergence and van vleet being 28 having 1 yr + player option on his deal it might be the best time to sell high on him.

They could just as easy double down on this group. They placed 5th in the East only 2 games back of 2nd, 8 players deep with the worst bench production in the league.

Barnes, Trent, og, precious will all 23 and under and will more than likely improve.
Siakam will have a whole summer healthy under his belt as opposed to having to recover from surgery and we know he maximizes his off-seasons.

Van vleet, and boucher shouldn't see drop off. And thaddeus young definitely has another season or 2 of positive production in him.

If we can add 1 or 2 bench pieces and couple it with our usual organic growth we'll be okay. If Barnes takes an even bigger step than expected it's up.

Exactly, yall are like 2 real depth pieces away from being right back in the mix in the East for a conference finals....mainly just one other person you can do something on ball and attack the basket

Definitely can't have Freddy V and Siakam playing 38 minutes a game again lol

Ehh if Shams said it I’d be worried

He’s the most plugged in for LAL in the Klutch/Pelinka era. Out of the national guys at least

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

We might be building something special if we land Banchero....Stone from Seattle, KPJ from Seattle, Banchero from Seattle, Jalen Green said Paolo is his little bro, Josh Christopher tight with Jalen Green and basically the glue guy

Going to be nice to actually build some chemistry and have guys that want to be here
Yeah I feel that too. It’s gon take us another season I think to get back to relevancy but the foundation is there. I’m still not 100% on Silas being the long term coach though.

Random AF but I work with KP’s uncle lmao

I'm taking the Boston/Miami winner to beat the Dubs.

200w.gif

Time for the thunder to package up some picks for some young vet talent and have holmgren, Giddey, and SGA to be the lynchpins of the new era

OKC gonna love them two white boys there

Got Dort and Bazley already there as well

Revamp the Jerseys and let’s go

Back