Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

He hasn't been medically cleared to play. His dad is full of shit

Word. Pops is just saying look Zion got healthy, went down in weight, rejoined the team, and was ready to play before the season ended. So, give the extension this offseason. Instead of waiting till the season starts and having Zion prove himself.

Pelicans are in a lose lose situation.

Cause signing Zion is too risky, and letting Zion go is too risky.

I remember feeling the same way when the time came for Philly to extend Embiid for the first time.

I was like damn how can you give a player that barely played in 4 years a max extension?

Lukcily it ended up working for the Sixers.

But imagine if they let him go and he did what hes been doing the last 4 years on another team?

Smh. Same situation for the Pels now.

Im just glad its not my team having to make this decision.

Word. Pops is just saying look Zion got healthy, went down in weight, rejoined the team, and was ready to play before the season ended. So, give the extension this offseason. Instead of waiting till the season starts and having Zion prove himself.

Pelicans are in a lose lose situation.

Cause signing Zion is too risky, and letting Zion go is too risky.

I remember feeling the same way when the time came for Philly to extend Embiid for the first time.

I was like damn how can you give a player that barely played in 4 years a max extension?

Lukcily it ended up working for the Sixers.

But imagine if they let him go and he did what hes been doing the last 4 years on another team?

Smh. Same situation for the Pels now.

Im just glad its not my team having to make this decision.

You sign him and trade him or sign him and let him play.

he can fall back to a third option now with CJ andIngram which can help him out and he feel he don’t have to do more.

I’m not gon call it a lose lose

You sign him and trade him or sign him and let him play.

he can fall back to a third option now with CJ andIngram which can help him out and he feel he don’t have to do more.

I’m not gon call it a lose lose

Its a lose lose cause you are gonna give the max to a player that might never play over 50 games a season.

The opposite might happen and he might turn into an ironman.

But nothing that we've seen indicates that.

Right now, you are just in a position to max out a player who hasnt had a healthy season yet.

Back