Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

lol I thought he was playing this whole time

brooklyn might be in trouble since they own the tiebreaker

Ehh. They just gonna heat Hayward tf up and he'll probably be the reason Charlotte loses throwing them off just enough.

About a month ago I had Joker as the MVP. I have since then changed my vote to Giannis. One of the reasons for that is Denver is in 6th in their conference.

Voting for Joker this year is kinda like voting for Russ the year he won it, and imo he shouldn't have won it bcuz of of his teams record according to the previous years criteria on who wins it.

I say all that to say this.

The nba should have...
Offensive Player of The Year

Defensive Player of The Year

MVP.

MVP goes to best player on both ends of the court that is on a playoff eligible team.

About a month ago I had Joker as the MVP. I have since then changed my vote to Giannis. One of the reasons for that is Denver is in 6th in their conference.

Voting for Joker this year is kinda like voting for Russ the year he won it, and imo he shouldn't have won it bcuz of of his teams record according to the previous years criteria on who wins it.

I say all that to say this.

The nba should have...
Offensive Player of The Year

Defensive Player of The Year

MVP.

MVP goes to best player on both ends of the court that is on a playoff eligible team.

I like the offensive player of the year award, idea.

I think Jokic is a serious candidate for MVP because he has this Denver team actually in the playoffs. They've been without their 2nd and 3rd best player most (all for Murray) of the season. Fans outside of Denver can't name the Nuggets most used starting five this season and don't even ask folks who is on the team this season outside of Aaron Gordon and Will Barton. Lol.

I like how hard Detroit has played since the All Star break.

Of course Cade Cunningham and Bey have played well
But
Marvin Bagley has played well and even Killian Hayes seems like he is figuring stuff out.

I hope they keep Dwayne Casey around all of next season to give him a fair look with some interesting talent

I like the offensive player of the year award, idea.

I think Jokic is a serious candidate for MVP because he has this Denver team actually in the playoffs. They've been without their 2nd and 3rd best player most (all for Murray) of the season. Fans outside of Denver can't name the Nuggets most used starting five this season and don't even ask folks who is on the team this season outside of Aaron Gordon and Will Barton. Lol.
Hard to argue against Jokic. If he wins, no complaint here. I just think if a player is just as valuable on defense as he is on offense then he is obviously more valuable as a player.

Back