Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Because KD >>> Harden

Also because KD then >>>>>>>>>> Harden now

Also also because KD is a 50-60M player with no questions asked.

Whereas Harden is clearly starting the fall off.

Now you tell me why would gsw sign up for 5 years of Harden clearly on a decline at 55+ mil a year?

Swapping him for Butler only makes sense cause yall already gonna be paying 55 mil for a declining Butler.

GS has never worried about spending money or going over the luxury tax and Curry, Draymond and Klay technically are on the decline as well

adding harden as a 2nd or 3rd option theoretically isn’t bad even if he’s on the decline because his timeline still matches up with everyone else’s

also harden is going to get this money regardless

the cap is going up and keeps going up and it’s a weak FA class

But okay you’re telling me it’s not a good investment. That’s fair. I’m trying to extend GS’ window maybe an extra year and I was really running with the harden in Cali thing. But remember, he’s still gonna get that money

GS has never worried about spending money or going over the luxury tax and Curry, Draymond and Klay technically are on the decline as well

adding harden as a 2nd or 3rd option theoretically isn’t bad even if he’s on the decline because his timeline still matches up with everyone else’s

also harden is going to get this money regardless

the cap is going up and keeps going up and it’s a weak FA class

But okay you’re telling me it’s not a good investment. That’s fair. I’m trying to extend GS’ window maybe an extra year and I was really running with the harden in Cali thing. But remember, he’s still gonna get that money
GS should worry about paying Poole when the time comes not Harden.

Plus how many picks? Do yall finally have picks to trade?

We talking a package around IQ, Obi, Grimes, and 2-3 first rounders. Plus Randle to make salaries match. Throw Mitch in there.

Inb4 @Ironman vetoes the trade because of Grimes. Lmaoo
I don’t feel like fact checking but I feel like we do have picks now lol

Back