Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I think Utah should seriously consider trading Mitchell after they get dismissed in the playoffs...yeah he's the player you would want to keep long term but if you're being honest you'd only be delaying the inevitable trying to keep him around.

Say you do, then what? You arent flipping Gobert and even if you do you become an awful defensive team overnight with massive weaknesses. Conley on the decline, no assets that teams want,.you have no young talent to be excited about and no free agent is coming to Utah

Now if you trade Mitchell...you could get a massive haul of young talent and picks, Gobert probably actually wants to be in Utah and wouldnt mind a reset "built around him", Conley could be flipped next year and be the new Chris Paul for some team

Come on down to Detroit!!!

I wanna see Mitchell on the Knicks.

I dont want all that other shit you talking about happening if he not on the Knicks.
With Suggs, Hampton and cole Anthony who’s clearly more marketable than Fultz I don’t see room for him in Orlando

I mean I do to an extent but I feel like they could ship fultz out of there to maximize value and team building

With Hampton and cole Anthony who’s clearly more marketable than d Fultz I don’t see room for him in Orlando

I mean I do to an extent but I feel like they could ship fultz out of there to maximize value and team building

Lmaoo. Idc bout the Magic fam.

Lets talk about spida to the Knicks.

Trade IQ, Obi two 1st rounders, and Randle to make salaries work.

Good trade for both teams.

Lmaoooo

Make a trade for Gobert sound good to me

Cant. Gobert staying in Utah cause in todays NBA rim protection alone isnt important enough to get max salary.

You can get decent rim protection at fraction of the cost. It wont be as good as Gobert, but it also doesnt need to be.

Unless Gobert suddenly develops a 15 footer and a post game, there aint no good trade with that contract.

Cant. Gobert staying in Utah cause in todays NBA rim protection alone isnt important enough to get max salary.

You can get decent rim protection at fraction of the cost. It wont be as good as Gobert, but it also doesnt need to be.

Unless Gobert suddenly develops a 15 footer and a post game, there aint no good trade with that contract.
Find me a trade for Conley who makes 22 mil a year at age 34 to give you the same production that Reggie Jackson gives

Back