Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Agree that they were really unimpressive last night, but it was a bad game. Look at who they've beaten in the last couple months. You don't do that if you normally play the way they played last night.

I would be more worried.
Y'all are ok but a 1st round exit. I hope we play yall in the playoffs cuz that fanbase on Twitter is fuckin ridiculous

Depends on the severity of the injury, I remember D Rose came back in that timetable when he tore his the second time
I'm saying, I remember a couple pages ago the convo was one method to repair would essentially rush him back but it would come at the cost of shaving down more of the joint vs the other one taking longer but you get to keep everything in tact

I'm saying, I remember a couple pages ago the convo was one method to repair would essentially rush him back but it would come at the cost of shaving down more of the joint vs the other one taking longer but you get to keep everything in tact
When you shave the damaged part you’re out like 4 weeks due to rehab

Fixing it with surgery is normally 6-8 weeks IIRC

funny because Zion missed 9 weeks once I believe due to a torn meniscus and I think Collin Sexton is out for the season since November because of a meniscus tear

Ain't it different timetable to repairing it and removing it, I know Rose removed his and I think D Wade had his removed

Ain't it different timetable to repairing it and removing it, I know Rose removed his and I think D Wade had his removed

Had no idea Wade had his removed til a few years ago

I'm expecting a 4 week timetable but iont want him to damage that knee even more. He had 8 points and 6 boards after the tear so i can see him back for round 2 if everything goes right

Mike Conley been “underrated” so long he’s been progressively more and more ass as time goes on and nobody cares enough to acknowledge it

13ppg and 5 asts and he’s 34 years old. Get him outta there

edit: holy shit he makes $45 mil the next two seasons

Remember the season when he was the NBA’s highest paid player?

:wtf11: :lol10:

Back