Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

No coincidence we are doing very well with gabe Vincent playing tonight

I never came across a heat player that had this kind of turnaround this quickly over the course of a season
Not watching the game, how are the new lineups doing? Reading that Spo's changed things up a bit

Not watching the game, how are the new lineups doing? Reading that Spo's changed things up a bit
I’m sporadically watching but things look so much more fluid on offense

Duncan still drew 2 fouls quickly even though he didn’t start

only difference is there’s no Vic and no Morris and gabe is back which is why things look so much better

Jimmy isn’t creating off the dribble as much but moreso cutting more and on the receiving end of a lot of passes

I’m sporadically watching but things look so much more fluid on offense

Duncan still drew 2 fouls quickly even though he didn’t start

only difference is there’s no Vic and no Morris and gabe is back which is why things look so much better

Jimmy isn’t creating off the dribble as much but moreso cutting more and on the receiving end of a lot of passes

Fam.

I get it and all, but yall also playing a G league team right now.

@Sony Montana yea RJ took a leap
That’s great man I’m happy but I wanna get something straight with you so there’s no confusion lol

I like RJ and I haven’t said anything about him in like 2 months

he wasn’t playing well when I was getting on him. Now that he’s doing what he’s actually supposed to do as a player I have been silent

Fam.

I get it and all, but yall also playing a G league team right now.
Yeah normally that would be a factor but with how Miami was playing the past 4 games it didn’t matter who we played we still could’ve lost

that’s how bad oladipo has been and how much we missed gabe Vincent and Tyler as they were out

I don't want to break a TV. Might settle for this closet door since it's halfway off the hinge anyway.

Back