Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Got a feeling Ben ain't playing this year. Honestly, it is prolly the best thing for him. No way he can come in and be playoff ready after sitting all year. Hell, is he even practicing with his bad back? Could only further damage his confidence if he comes in and plays like shit.
If I compare Ben to

Zion
Beal
Lillard
TJ Warren
Wiseman
Nunn
Paul george
Kawhi

etc

I agree he’s not going to play at all. They just stringing ppl along at this point to maintain hope

Philly or Miami will most likely end up with it imo

But nothing wrong with having the #1 seed. The media keeps talking about the nets like teams are supposed to be scared. Nets are struggling to even get the 8th seed
Idk, 8 games left and Doc said he was gon give Embiid and Harden like 4-5 games rest. Like I said before, I'm cool with a top 4 seed. Plus you never know, one off night or a cold streak and the Nets is outta here.

Idk, 8 games left and Doc said he was gon give Embiid and Harden like 4-5 games rest. Like I said before, I'm cool with a top 4 seed. Plus you never know, one off night or a cold streak and the Nets is outta here.
Yeah all true

Miami could get it together
Celtics could not miss a beat after rob’s injury
Philly could rest up
Bucks could go either way since Gianni’s’ knee is a bit iffy but having lopez back

who knows?

I’m with you, all you really need is the top 4 seed

Trap game. I'm gonna end up breaking something in my house tonight. I know it.

No coincidence we are doing very well with gabe Vincent playing tonight

I never came across a heat player that had this kind of turnaround this quickly over the course of a season

Fatigue finally caught up the kids 3 in 4 nights with a b2b it was inevitable. IQ has taken a late season step and Obi is beginning his.

Back