Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston and SMU not being ranked is a bad look for Cincinnati because.

a 2 Loss Oregon or Bama ain’t getting in but a 1 loss MSU/Ohio State/Michigan will.

matter of fact. 2 Big Ten teams can get in with how it’s shaping up.

So would leave UGA, OU and 2 Big 10 Teams.

Michigan can beat Ohio State.
Ohio State can be Michigan State
So Both Michigan schools would get in over Cincinnati.

Should have been UGA, MSU, Cincinnati, and OU.

Bolded...

tenor.gif

that pound for pound shit is wack. If Bama mess up and lose 3 games they are still the most talented with that thinking.

Being undeafted in a Power conference should matter

OK. Saying it like that. Pound 4 pound may be a bad description. More like "eye test"

I always said the defense wasn't good I said we're better than LSU lol

We both trash.

Yall have a talent issue more than a coaching issue. We have a coaching issue more than a talent issue.

We have 3 first rounders and 1 second rounder on starting on our defense and have multiple 1st and 2nd day players on offense

Mullen would have us unbeaten with our talent on offense

We both trash.

Yall have a talent issue more than a coaching issue. We have a coaching issue more than a talent issue.

We have 3 first rounders and 1 second rounder on starting on our defense and have multiple 1st and 2nd day players on offense

Mullen would have us unbeaten with our talent on offense
Right now it's more on the coaching because he's not that great at recruiting and that has to change plus grantham has to go whenever he goes his defenses always been trash

I’m hearing the higher ups want Mel Tucker, James Franklin, or Fickle

Also heard we gon make a push for Riley but that’s not gon happen
I think thats Franklin’s job to lose…I think Tucker will stay at MSU for a couple more seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back