Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I really thought he had the ability to change the whole program around. I mean beating ranked teams outside Ohio State used to be a regular thing.

Harbaugh straight. I fault him for not firing Don Brown sooner but how could you when the defense was ranked top 3

Michigan has too many disadvantages for current college football. Tough academics, cold weather, not a surplus of top D1 talent in Michigan.

We gotta take the ND approach. As much as y'all shit on Brian Kelly he's one of the top coaches in football. ND is really good. They just can't beat the top 4 teams cuz of overall talent level.

We could be worse but being 9 and 2 is probably our ceiling as a program and maybe sneak into playoffs occasionally.

We're a better program than Texas. Texaa has all the advantages over Michigan and they finish 7 and 5 every year

I'm sick. We should of had this game. This the first time imma fault Harbaugh.

McCarthy the future but he should not have been in the game after the fumble. McNamara was slanging the ball.

I'm sick over that sack fumble touchdown overturned and that was a clear holding not called on Michigan State.
Cade was getting medical attention when that second fumble occurred but the Fox broadcast didn't comment on it

AP Poll

1. Georgia

2. Cincinnati

3. Alabama

4. Oklahoma

5. Michigan State

6. Ohio State

7. Oregon

8. Notre Dame

9. Michigan

10. Wake Forest

11. Oklahoma State