2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is something going on at USC for coaches Riley brought on to be leaving not even a month on the job

They probably thought Caleb Williams and some other key guys would follow Riley too…reality sinking in that it’s not gonna be a quick fix

They probably thought Caleb Williams and some other key guys would follow Riley too…reality sinking in that it’s not gonna be a quick fix

They have an elite QB already but it will take 4 years to be a real title contender.

I’m 2-3 years they will be a top dog in the PAC 12 but not on the national level.

They have an elite QB already but it will take 4 years to be a real title contender.

I’m 2-3 years they will be a top dog in the PAC 12 but not on the national level.

Yea and it was mostly recruits that followed Riley, not many transfers yet. OU’s OL coach not going to USC is massive too.

QBs getting hurt don’t mess up draft stock

Isn't there a rookie pay scale depending om where u get drafted in the 1st rd tho.

He'll prolly still be a 1st rder. But depending on how bad the injury is. He could fall from top 10 to bottom of the 1st rd

That will cost him money

Reactions: BDP™️
Is something going on at USC for coaches Riley brought on to be leaving not even a month on the job

JCain was coming over from OU but he was essentially offered a promotion by LSU DLC/Run Game coordinator vs just DLC. + bump in pay.

Choice was a case of TX being his second home. & Tx rb Coach got hired away and the spot opened after he agreed in principle to SC.

neither technically signed their contracts.

Reactions: Dwayne
A&M added another 5 star defender and no D-Coordinator.

They spending spending

Yep…they better take advantage while it lasts

They can pay big money up front but NIL is paid per year, I don’t have that has sunk in with recruits yet

Has this been posted yet? His Twitter thread has him speaking out against osu and taking a stand for athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.