Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting him confused with petino for some reason but I just don't like the hire and I knew LSU wouldn't hire a black coach but I thought Sumlin would've been a good choice. Granted I haven't followed his career since A&M but he knows offense and beat bama 2x right?
Sumlin? The same coach that failed at his last two spots? Naw.

He got lucky and beat Bama.

James Franklin really would have been the only feasible black coach for them to hire but he decided not to leave Penn St

Kelly’s success or failure will depend on the staff he brings with him tho, he is more of a CEO type himself and not so hands on
Did anything come of the kid that died while filming practice in that tower?

Sumlin? The same coach that failed at his last two spots? Naw.

He got lucky and beat Bama.
I don't think it was luck at all but at the same time, again, I'm out of my element and have no issues admitting as such.

LSU imo just treading water at this point

I don't think it was luck at all but at the same time, again, I'm out of my element and have no issues admitting as such.

LSU imo just treading water at this point

Lmao. It was.

he’s not a good coach.

And hiring a coach that wins games at 75% clip at ND that has all type of recruiting restrictions is nothing to turn your nose up at

Dope as hell

ND got a black head now. Ugh. I root for every blk coach but i fuckin hate corny ass ND. Im so conflicted rn...

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

I understand him taking the job because it was offered but I dont like a black coach at ND for a lot of reasons
Black coaches at schools like that and in the south get a shorter lease. But it's not like he's following a coach who's won a NC, I think he'll be fine.

Black coaches at schools like that and in the south get a shorter lease. But it's not like he's following a coach who's won a NC, I think he'll be fine.

Schools that have so much restrictions regarding players is not a good thing. He have to get the smartest and best. Double hurdle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back