Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I don't come in here but LSU is fucking dumb af.

The money they paying for this retread. I hope they don't win another game with this dude as the coach

I know I don't come in here but LSU is fucking dumb af.

The money they paying for this retread. I hope they don't win another game with this dude as the coach

What makes you call it retread? And who did you want them to hire?

What makes you call it retread? And who did you want them to hire?
I keep getting him confused with petino for some reason but I just don't like the hire and I knew LSU wouldn't hire a black coach but I thought Sumlin would've been a good choice. Granted I haven't followed his career since A&M but he knows offense and beat bama 2x right?

I keep getting him confused with petino for some reason but I just don't like the hire and I knew LSU wouldn't hire a black coach but I thought Sumlin would've been a good choice. Granted I haven't followed his career since A&M but he knows offense and beat bama 2x right?

Sumlin? The guy who got fired from his last two jobs and couldn’t even win in the PAC12?

Mike Ryan is BEEFIN about this shit on the Dan LeBatard Show right now about this. He BEEN wanted Manny gone. He wants Mario Cristobal from Oregon.

It kinda feels like Cristobal turned them down and their only plan B was to keep Diaz

Mike Ryan is BEEFIN about this shit on the Dan LeBatard Show right now about this. He BEEN wanted Manny gone. He wants Mario Cristobal from Oregon.

I’m not too high on Cristobal for some reason. I understand the Miami connection and whatnot but I wouldn’t be mad if Lane Kiffin became the coach of miami

Sumlin? The guy who got fired from his last two jobs and couldn’t even win in the PAC12?
Oh I'm not a college expert by any means and I don't know the ends and outs of his firings but I'm tired of these old white coaches but I shouldn't be shocked either.

The money they are gonna pay him is just.... Mind blowing to me

Oh I'm not a college expert by any means and I don't know the ends and outs of his firings but I'm tired of these old white coaches but I shouldn't be shocked either.

The money they are gonna pay him is just.... Mind blowing to me

James Franklin really would have been the only feasible black coach for them to hire but he decided not to leave Penn St

Kelly’s success or failure will depend on the staff he brings with him tho, he is more of a CEO type himself and not so hands on

Btw, the people involved in what's going on at Miami are keeping everything close to the vest. We need an AD first, anyways. That should be resolved very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back