Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

As far as Watson goes..My understanding is he wants to go to the Jet?

Cause of the coach.

And it seems the jets have the best trade package for him (Darnold and/or the 2nd pick), besides Jags (although we know the jags aren't trading out of that number #1 spot)

Thats not enough

I would want their 2 first round picks this year.....a 1 rounder next year and Tua
And they tell you thanks but no thanks. Tua is essentially a first rd asset. Plus you get your original picks back from the Tunsil trade (3rd and 35th overall)and maybe next years second.

The thing thats lost in this is that in any trade talks Houston has no leverage. Its basically a version of what happened to us with AB

everybody know he wants out and we gotta trade him to not disrupt our team so you take the best deal from a team he would want to go to.

Houston cant play hardball at all here imo

As far as Watson goes..My understanding is he wants to go to the Jet?

Cause of the coach.

And it seems the jets have the best trade package for him (Darnold and/or the 2nd pick), besides Jags (although we know the jags aren't trading out of that number #1 spot)
He wants to go to a franchise in a championship window with a capable front office and HC

its only about 5 or 6 teams out there that meet that and imo

Mia, 49ers and Rams are the top three options for him in no particular order

He wants to go to a franchise in a championship window with a capable front office and HC

its only about 5 or 6 teams out there that meet that and imo

Mia, 49ers and Rams are the top three options for him in no particular order

I don't think that is true..

NFL News: Deshaun Watson Has at Least Three Teams on His List of Potential Trade Destinations

Jets
Than the fins are his top choices..

And they tell you thanks but no thanks. Tua is essentially a first rd asset. Plus you get your original picks back from the Tunsil trade (3rd and 35th overall)and maybe next years second.

The thing thats lost in this is that in any trade talks Houston has no leverage. Its basically a version of what happened to us with AB

everybody know he wants out and we gotta trade him to not disrupt our team so you take the best deal from a team he would want to go to.

Houston cant play hardball at all here imo

I think they have a lil more leverage than that. He’s under contract for 5 more years. If they don’t get a deal they like I wouldn’t trade him. When camp roll around we’ll see how far he’s willing to go.

He’ll show up. At that point his only alternative would be to retire and even the when he came back he’d still be under contract with the Texans.

Them teams ain’t on cusp. He still gon lose with those squads IMo
I don't put much stock in these types of articles

this is all speculation

they basically doing the same thing we doing on here.

imo based on the crux of his issues with the Texans org...he is looking for stability in the front office, a great head coach and a roster ready to win now or has the means (money and draft picks) to put together a roster to make a run

like I said

49ers
LA
Miami

top three imo

Jets at a distant 4

Them teams ain’t on cusp. He still gon lose with those squads IMo

He wants to play for a black coach or a coach of color.

Him on anyone of those teams make them playoff contenders especially the fins...they could be in the AFC championship

The Jets have enough money to keep adding pieces.

I don't put much stock in these types of articles

this is all speculation

they basically doing the same thing we doing on here.

imo based on the crux of his issues with the Texans org...he is looking for stability in the front office, a great head coach and a roster ready to win now or has the means (money and draft picks) to put together a roster to make a run

like I said

49ers
LA
Miami

top three imo

Jets at a distant 4

But there's smoke to this stuff though..he has put out tweets and hints for weeks. He made "mention" to people about liking Saleh.

Richard Sherman put out a tweet to him about going to NYC n Watson liked it..I think it's more than what we are doing here

Of course it may not happen. But this is a classic case of..where there is smoke, there is fire.

But there's smoke to this stuff though..he has put out tweets and hints for weeks. He made "mention" to people about liking Saleh.

Richard Sherman put out a tweet to him about going to NYC n Watson liked it..I think it's more than what we are doing here

Of course it may not happen. But this is a classic case of..where there is smoke, there is fire.

I def think there is high interest in NYJ...just not as high as Miami.

like you said...adding him along with a few more pieces...Miami can get to the AFCCG on top of that....no state taxes in florida...in addition to playing for one of the best up and coaches AND he a brother.

if I am Watson Miami is #1 on my list

I def think there is high interest in NYJ...just not as high as Miami.

like you said...adding him along with a few more pieces...Miami can get to the AFCCG on top of that....no state taxes in florida...in addition to playing for one of the best up and coaches AND he a brother.

if I am Watson Miami is #1 on my list

Trust..I would rather him go there than the jets..I hate most jet fans...not @Marc123 you cool fam.

The rest of them fucks can eat a dick..thats the only fanbase I see whose team never does shit, but them fucks stay popping shit about everyone else..

Back