2020 NFL Season Thread

Y’all think the Texans should trade him or Call his bluff?
Definitely need to trade him. I don't think Texans will be able to get a kings ransom though. The teams with that kind of draft capital are teams Watson likely wont want to be at
I saw a tweet somewhere that Watson is in talks with a bunch of teams

This offseason is gonna be interesting because of all the teams needing QBs

Can easily see this happening, that or San Fran.

Id be cool if my boys in DC pulled the trigger on Watson tho...

Why the FUCK would Watson agree to go to DC? They legit have no weapons. Worse offensive skill position depth in the NFL, hands down

Why the FUCK would Watson agree to go to DC? They legit have no weapons. Worse offensive skill position depth in the NFL, hands down

Mclaurin is nice. Gibson a good back, Thomas a good TE. Sims was a pleasant surprise; he’d be even better as a 3.

Reactions: grYmes and Maywood
Top Spots for Watson
1.49ers
2. Rams
3. Miami
4. Saints
5. Cowboys
6. Jets

Honorable mention- Cleveland Browns I love my quarterback but I’ll trade Baker and OBJ a 1st pick for Watson in a heartbeat I think he would put us over the top if he was behind that line and had hunt, Chubb and the rest of those weapons we would give KC a run for their money.

Last edited:

Yes, we lack depth at tight end and wideout that needs to be fixed.. but we got a really good starting wide out that needs a great QB to reach his true potential. Regardless we don’t need a lot to be solid on our skill positions... unlike the Jets. Good luck Justin Fields.

• Ether
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Top Spots for Watson
1.49ers
2. Rams
3. Miami
4. Saints
5. Cowboys
6. Jets

Honorable mention- Cleveland Browns I love my quarterback but I’ll trade Baker and OBJ a 1st pick for Watson in a heartbeat I think he would put us over the top if he was behind that line and had hunt, Chubb and the rest of those weapons we would give KC a run for their money.

I'm really interested to see where he lands n what they get for him.

Raiders are a sleeper team imo

Schefter posted how Houston could dig into his pockets. But idk how you go into a season with your QB doing the absolute bare minimum just so he doesn’t get fined.

yep

he can def show up to practice and workouts and bullshit.

Its not worth it. Just facilitate the trade and get a good offer

Definitely need to trade him. I don't think Texans will be able to get a kings ransom though. The teams with that kind of draft capital are teams Watson likely wont want to be at
I saw a tweet somewhere that Watson is in talks with a bunch of teams

This offseason is gonna be interesting because of all the teams needing QBs
I see a team that has a decent qb to be a stop gap or a young qb along with a couple first rounders

49ers, Rams and Miami are best spots with a QB to pair with draft capital

if im Miami I trade Tua and Houston's original picks for Watson

thats a win-win imo

I’ll say it again:

Carson, Zach Ertz, and a 2nd rounder for Watson.

Houston is back, and Philly is happy.

200.gif

I see a team that has a decent qb to be a stop gap or a young qb along with a couple first rounders

49ers, Rams and Miami are best spots with a QB to pair with draft capital

if im Miami I trade Tua and Houston's original picks for Watson

thats a win-win imo

Thats not enough

I would want their 2 first round picks this year.....a 1 rounder next year and Tua