Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

I don't give a damn about Gordon and neither should y'all.

If he was a normal bum on the street we wouldn't care about him.

But he could catch a football and run so we supposed to feel sorry for him.

Well I don't he's gonna continue to do drugs and that's his choice
Maybe you dont

3 firsts is ALOT

1'd say 2 1sts, 2 2nd and 2 4ths and player should be enough

That might be worth more than 3 1st. 2 2nd's, 2 4th's, and a player worth less than a 1st?

Problem with that trade, to me, is it sounds like you're setting yourself up for a "he doesn't have any help" situation. Gonna get him, and make him wait 3 years for help? If you're a win-now team, maybe go for it. But that seems like a lot to give up when you're trying to build something.

That might be worth more than 3 1st. 2 2nd's, 2 4th's, and a player worth less than a 1st?

Problem with that trade, to me, is it sounds like you're setting yourself up for a "he doesn't have any help" situation. Gonna get him, and make him wait 3 years for help? If you're a win-now team, maybe go for it. But that seems like a lot to give up when you're trying to build something.

You would hope that having Watson would entice big name free agents to sign n join him.

Teams in the best position to get him are Jax, Miami and Jets

Every other team would kill their ability to give him help

You would hope that having Watson would entice big name free agents to sign n join him.

That makes sense in theory, but I don't think it usually works out like that. They may go to a winning team, but I dunno if they follow QB's. Feel like they usually chase money or rings.

Jax would be stupid to trade anything for him.
I dont agree at all

as much as a “sure thing” prospect TLaw is

he still hasnt proven anything in the NFL

Deshaun is a proven elite, franchise QB

they have the draft capital to spare without giving thier whole future away in addition to about 80mil in cap space

I dont agree at all

they have the draft capital to spare without giving thier whole future away in addition to about 80mil in cap space

Jags are worse than Houston.
The move makes no sense for Watson or Jags.

Only winner would be Houston

I dont agree at all

I like Watson, but he's not an elite QB. I'd take Lawrence and keep the draft capital unless it's a cheaper trade.

Back