Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Payton said he's announced his starter...just not to the public...take from that what you will

:yikes1:

Saints jus gonna run a thousand and 1 gimmick and gadget plays (low key its gonna be a fun watch). They have enough talent on all 3 phases to get the dubb. They'll be iight.

They are jus lucky af they already beat the bucs twice. So the division should already be in the bag

Saints jus gonna run a thousand and 1 gimmick and gadget plays (low key its gonna be a fun watch). They have enough talent on all 3 phases to get the dubb. They'll be iight.

They are jus lucky af they already beat the bucs twice. So the division should already be in the bag

I'm kinda cool with it honestly. 5 seed looks better than the 2... get to play the NFC E champs, and home field isn't as big with the crowd sizes.

Jameis has 1.8 million in playing time incentives in his contract. For a team that is up against a shrinking cap, the decision to start Taysom Hill could be a financial one.

I'm gonna go ahead and say this is stupid.

Nah, I don't think the Saints aren't putting their best available QB in the game, risking losing a 1st round bye in the playoffs, and not evaluating Winston in their system with Brees on his way out to save $1.8m.

I'm gonna go ahead and say this is stupid.

Nah, I don't think the Saints aren't putting their best available QB in the game, risking losing a 1st round bye in the playoffs, and not evaluating Winston in their system with Brees on his way out to save $1.8m.
Who knows. Either way enjoy this bruh.

Back