Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

How many OCs, Head coaches, All Pros, wins, playoff wins yall had in the last 7 years?

Haha, it was a joke from him thinking instability in Tampa is what messed him up. I already made a post about the instability in Tampa during Winston's time there being bullshit. It's just who he is.

Well he ain't doing something right in practice, if he can't beat out Taysom Hill.

Bridgewater damn sure did...... "riight"

Yea... this a bad look for Winston. Granted they said before the start of the season they believe Hill is the future. Winston a former number 1 overall pick, he can’t show out enough in practice to grab that spot it’s on him.

Damn. Life comes at you fast....Winston went from a 1st overall pick/potential franchise quarterback to a 3rd string QB. Who is behind a gadget/college option QB.

:yikes1:

Y'all putting entirely WAY too much stock into "named starter"

Someone has to take a certain amount of snaps to qualify as the starting QB. Winston will see the field. This is really a non story but y'all got it.

Someone has to take a certain amount of snaps to qualify as the starting QB. Winston will see the field. This is really a non story but y'all got it.

I'm confused about what you're saying. You saying Winston will get more snaps than Hill on Sunday?

Im sure Winston would not agree with you. He’s only on a one year deal he’s playing for a starting job with starter money next year. No guarantee he comes back to New Orleans. Hoping or thinking Hill will fuck it up? It’s a possibility. Also possible he could do just enough & Winston never sees the field.

Last edited:
I'm confused about what you're saying. You saying Winston will get more snaps than Hill on Sunday?
I'm saying it doesn't matter because by virtue of having to name a starter, it was going to be one of them. Even with a healthy drew, we've seen all 3 on the field at the same time.

Both will split duties unless something in the game dictates they won't

I'm saying it doesn't matter because by virtue of having to name a starter, it was going to be one of them. Even with a healthy drew, we've seen all 3 on the field at the same time.

Both will split duties unless something in the game dictates they won't

It's not just that he was named the starter though. They said Hill took all the first team snaps in practice, so it's not like they're getting them both ready but have to call one the starter.

It's not just that he was named the starter though. They said Hill took all the first team snaps in practice, so it's not like they're getting them both ready but have to call one the starter.
I'm still not concerned. I'm just not b??‍♂️

Back