Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

He had an aight year w/ us, but it was clear that Crab was DONE! His best attribute was his quickness (he was never fast) and his hands. He dropped a lot of passes and his separation dissipated, he lost his "twitch". There's a reason he he went to Arizona and they cut him b4 the season started.

John Brown was a good fit, but he always had/has injury issues.

AJ Green is a slam dunk HOF, who has torched us over the years, but he's running on fumes now. Those recent injuries have took their toll.

And yeah, I've been ringin' the AB bell. I hope we sign him, but I highly doubt it b/c our organization doesn't do the "act a fool" ass niggas. We tried it w/ Earl so they not bout to double down on the character flawed type. lol

Preach.

Also...put some respeck on 1st Down Willie plz. Snead gonna get you them yards that you need.

Great pick up on defense. As for offense wit possibly signing Dez...meh. I gotta see him in action 1st. One of his biggest problems was gettin separation. So I'm curious to see if he's improved, or how they plan to use him.

He had an aight year w/ us, but it was clear that Crab was DONE! His best attribute was his quickness (he was never fast) and his hands. He dropped a lot of passes and his separation dissipated, he lost his "twitch". There's a reason he he went to Arizona and they cut him b4 the season started.

John Brown was a good fit, but he always had/has injury issues.

AJ Green is a slam dunk HOF, who has torched us over the years, but he's running on fumes now. Those recent injuries have took their toll.

And yeah, I've been ringin' the AB bell. I hope we sign him, but I highly doubt it b/c our organization doesn't do the "act a fool" ass niggas. We tried it w/ Earl so they not bout to double down on the character flawed type. lol
John had a 1,000 yard season last year. Snead failed in comparison.

Eagle time!!

Way to make it happen on 4th down, Wentz!

And Lane Johnson is hurt....AGAIN.

The fuck he even suit up for?

Last edited:
Back