Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

If Ravens let this happen that's juat dumb. They need him more than Seattle and he knows the division. If Baker was not trash the Browns would have the number #2 passing attack in the AFC based on talent. Ravens got the worse WR core in the AFC North.

I thought he had to serve that suspension while on a roster

well dayum

Metcalf
Lockett
AB

Yikes

That roster is going to be crazy(will enjoying watching them)...but like someone said..hookin up your offense while your defense is still crap...

If Ravens let this happen that's juat dumb. They need him more than Seattle and he knows the division. If Baker was not trash the Browns would have the number #2 passing attack in the AFC based on talent. Ravens got the worse WR core in the AFC North.

Ravens WR grp is solid.

And they are better than the Bengals

Ravens WR grp is solid.

And they are better than the Bengals
Only Hollywood is legit. They let go of Crabtree which I disagreed with and John Brown was cut, now he doing good with the Bills. Bengaks when AJ Green is on the field has a better passing attack. He bailed out Dalton too many times, especially against the Ravens. Them guys get no separation whatsoever.

Only Hollywood is legit. They let go of Crabtree which I disagreed with and John Brown was cut, now he doing good with the Bills. Bengaks when AJ Green is on the field has a better passing attack. He bailed out Dalton too many times, especially against the Ravens. Them guys get no separation whatsoever.

He had an aight year w/ us, but it was clear that Crab was DONE! His best attribute was his quickness (he was never fast) and his hands. He dropped a lot of passes and his separation dissipated, he lost his "twitch". There's a reason he he went to Arizona and they cut him b4 the season started.

John Brown was a good fit, but he always had/has injury issues.

AJ Green is a slam dunk HOF, who has torched us over the years, but he's running on fumes now. Those recent injuries have took their toll.

And yeah, I've been ringin' the AB bell. I hope we sign him, but I highly doubt it b/c our organization doesn't do the "act a fool" ass niggas. We tried it w/ Earl so they not bout to double down on the character flawed type. lol

Man, y'all better stay away from AB. Dude is off mentally forreal. Once you stop laughing, tell me someone in their right mind would make this. I think he kept saying "I think my navel fell off, somebody get my guitar"...y'alls brains work normal... you ever say some shit like that before?

Back