Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

I d
frfr Pats might actually be tanking. FOH. them bitches think they slick smh

1498200061_denzel-washington-angry-reaction.gif
i dont even see them trading up to get Lawrence

If BB can turn Matt Cassel into a near playoff caliber QB and get him paid by another team

he might be able to finesse some shit with Stidham

What you mean ...they have the similar body type with dreads. Both go get the ball at the highest point. Both dont have blazing speed

I wouldn’t say Lamb is a jump ball contested WR. He probably can but it wasn’t something he did.

Lamb is tough as fuck after the catch

I wouldn’t say Lamb is a jump ball contested WR. He probably can but it wasn’t something he did.

Lamb is tough as fuck after the catch
I generally agree with u. But I will like to see him do it in the NFL though. Some of those tackles he was breaking in college were ridiculous. Like that shit was staged.

LOL you believe that bullshit?

You think Jameis is out here turning down starter money, a chance to display his skills for 16 games, and earn a big contract so that he can take a minimum wage internship and ride the bench in year 6 of his career?

Realistically, no ones paying that dude to be a starter this year. If that was the case Tampa would of kept him.

i can believe he turned down more money to come to NOLA.

It wasn’t starter money but it’s probably gon be more money when and if he sign to NOLA.

I only go by facts pleighboi

A story put out isn't facts. Think logically... this isn't an appealing position to be in. Dudes about to get less reps and money than Hill. That's not where a 26 yr old first overall pick wants to be.

It's easy to say it's not about money when nobody's offering you any

What's that mean though? Dude has 5 years of tape. Practice reps aren't gonna change GM/coaches' minds. Only what he does in games. NO isn't the place to go for play time.

Brees last season.
If the coaches like what they see in practice and film study he will be sit up for success.

Top 3 Oline
Best WR
Productive RB
Hill being the Joker playing HB and TE
Top 3 head coach/offensive mind
Top 5 GM

IF he signs he will be doing for the future because Hill ain’t our future QB

I hope we sign him

Back