Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

I’m just tired of us passing up LSU players that come in the league and go beast mode.

The damn player that killed us in the playoffs was D. Hunter from LSU who we passed on for another bum pass rusher a few years back.

Trey White is a top 3 CB in the league we passed up for Latimore

T. Mathiue is a top 5 DB and we passed him up for Vacarro

All 3 players are all pros
that was depressing to read

i think Jefferson makes the most since

Tre'quan just not getting it done and its gonna be even harder i think for Thomas to get the looks this season he got his first couple of years. They gonna start gameplanning for him...well, they actually do in the playoffs b/c he's been bottled up the past two years

I like Cook and hope they give him even more looks this season

I’m just tired of us passing up LSU players that come in the league and go beast mode.

The damn player that killed us in the playoffs was D. Hunter from LSU who we passed on for another bum pass rusher a few years back.

Trey White is a top 3 CB in the league we passed up for Latimore

T. Mathiue is a top 5 DB and we passed him up for Vacarro

All 3 players are all pros

Alot of people passed on Mathiue...dude obviously turned out all right, but there were ALOT of character concerns heading into that draft. If we being real, dude coulda turned out like that Gregory dude from Dallas.

Alot of people passed on Mathiue...dude obviously turned out all right, but there were ALOT of character concerns heading into that draft. If we being real, dude coulda turned out like that Gregory dude from Dallas.

Very true. But you take the risk on that talent. Gregory was trash when he played though even in college is was just okay.

TM should have won the Heisman his sophomore more year

It was best mathieu was drafted far away from Louisiana. With his issues a change of scenery was needed.

Charles Rogers had the same issues got drafted bt the Lions too close to home and we know what happened to him

All true

But his oldest son still lives there so he can have been with him and it could have been a good thing.

But everything worked out so its all good. Dude has a HOF trajectory

It was best mathieu was drafted far away from Louisiana. With his issues a change of scenery was needed.

Charles Rogers had the same issues got drafted bt the Lions too close to home and we know what happened to him

Good point...same thing happened to chris herren in the NBA. Dude was fine w the nuggets and came home to the celtics and shit went downhill FAST

Back