NYG - Simmons or best whoever they think is the best CB
Miami - Herbert

I had this as my off the wall but now im saying this is what will happen

Cinncy - Tua
Washington - Young
Detroit - Burrow
NYG - Simmons or best whoever they think is the best CB
Miami - Herbert

How y’all feel about the changes coming?

7 playoff teams per conference
1 bye team per conference
3 preseason games
17 game schedule (not in effect until 2021)

1 Extra playoff team per conference means 2 triple headers on Saturday n Sunday on wildcard weekend. I aint mad at that. But it might be fools gold cuz that will mean no 2 vs no 7 which will prolly be a blowout. Everyone wants more football, but if the gms aren't competitive, whats the point. Its jus a money grab by the owners.

I couldn't be more against 17 gm schedule. fuck that shit.

3 preseason gms? iight, but lol if teams end up then treating the 2nd gm as the dress rehearsal (like the 3rd gm now), then the 3rd gm as a throw away (as the 4th now)

Last edited:
1 Extra playoff team per conference means 2 triple headers on Saturday n Sunday on wildcard weekend. I aint mad at that. But it might be fools gold cuz that will mean no 2 vs no 7 which will prolly be a blowout. Everyone wants more football, but if the gms aren't competitive, whats the point. Its jus a money grab by the owners.

I couldn't be more against 17 gm schedule. fuck that shit.

3 preseason gms? iight, but lol if teams end up then treating the 2nd gm as the dress rehearsal (like the 3rd gm now), then the 3rd gm as a throw away (as the 4th now)

Gap in talent in the NFL is a lot closer tho fam...its a reason they say any given sunday

Back