Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

I would be happy with either or really. I was heavy on the lamb train, but after watching a recent video of juedy and how he sets up his routes. I'm a fan now
Its splitting hairs when it comes to Juedy and Lamb...

I think what gives Juedy the edge imo is his route running...he will still be elite when he hits thepro field...dude is nasty

Put some real cash on it

I'd hate to take money from a family man but......

get-paid.gif

I want a fresh from the bank $100 dollar. And I don't do that payment plan shit either.

Its splitting hairs when it comes to Juedy and Lamb...

I think what gives Juedy the edge imo is his route running...he will still be elite when he hits thepro field...dude is nasty

Man that dudes route running ability is insane, and to think he can still get better when he becomes a pro is crazy.

Here's a video break down of him setting up his routes:

The average rank of rushing yards allowed, passing yards allowed and points per game?

If you want we can add Sacks and INTs among the averages

if he really down

Nah just overall better defense

Ain't no "Saints had 10 more ints than the Cowboys"

It's Cowboys finished the season w/ the 8th best Defense and The Saints w/ the 15th. Now pay me my money.

Couple reports coming out saying since Clowney price is coming down, that he might take a 1 year prove it deal and then hit the market next year. If so, this is gonna put ALOTTA teams in play for him. Come on giants, take that tag off Leonard "half a sack" Williams and give that mula to Clowney

Back