Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

I hope chargers dont sign cam and trade w giants and hand over that 2nd rd pick...my theory is that Dolphins or chargers will trade with giants to move up to #4 for Tua.

Welp so you let a guy that your young franchise quarterback is comfortable with walk?

So far the only blunder joe d has done. looks like we're going wr at 11. Who do you prefer juedy, or lamb? I've seen some reports say we like ruggs, he's cool, but I'm leaning towards juedy right now

Welp so you let a guy that your young franchise quarterback is comfortable with walk?

Eh. Im not trippin over loosing robbie. Dude is basically a poor man's will fuller. He NOT a legit number 1. Yea, he catches a good deep ball. But thats bout all he does. We have other pressing needs.

Re sign Demaryius Thomas to a cheap 1 year deal. Hit on a deebo samuel/aj brown type wr in the 2nd round. We have crowder in the slot. Thats our starting 3 reciever set right there.

And hopefully Vyncint Smith can turn into robbie 2.0 and who knows maybe Enunwa comes back healthy (not holding my breath tho)

Lol Trent needs a new agent.

It’s pretty simple if he wants his client traded you gotta lower the demands no team is gonna make you the highest paid T coming off a missed season at 32 when you get nicked up a lot anyway. If his agent was smart he would’ve advised him to play the final 6 games last season. If a mega deal was your hope, be your normal dominant self and the money you’re asking for would’ve been more likely. But nah duke said the helmet couldn’t fit to not report/play.

And with the new CBA he has no leverage, he has to report to the Skins or risk not having an accrued year. He’s stuck either lower your contract demands for a new deal with a new team so a team can offer fair compensation to the team in trade or just play the year out at a high level and healthy and hit FA next season.

Eh. Im not trippin over loosing robbie. Dude is basically a poor man's will fuller. He NOT a legit number 1. Yea, he catches a good deep ball. But thats bout all he does. We have other pressing needs.

Re sign Demaryius Thomas to a cheap 1 year deal. Hit on a deebo samuel/aj brown type wr in the 2nd round. We have crowder in the slot. Thats our starting 3 reciever set right there.

And hopefully Vyncint Smith can turn into robbie 2.0 and who knows maybe Enunwa comes back healthy (not holding my breath tho)
It’s about the fact that we’re still developing a young QB. You can have receivers in and out the team when you have a veteran quarterback. Keep the players around that the young quarterback is comfortable with.

I would be happy with either or really. I was heavy on the lamb train, but after watching a recent video of juedy and how he sets up his routes. I'm a fan now

Back