Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Kevin-Hart-Really-GIF.gif

Jets are a bad team and have waaaaay too many holes to fill to drop that kinda cap percentage on a safety. No matter how good he is. Adams deserves the money, Jets are just not in a position RN to do it. They already got hella cap tied up into they RB. Cant build a team by having your RB and Safety eating a large chunk of your cap. Those are two of the least valued positions in the NFL RN

Add, we are paying a middle linebacker 17 million a year lol smh

Jus keepin the team facilities clean aint enuff. Players basically gone need to be in a bubble for this to work. As fauci said.

And its basically a wrap for ALL the Florida teams. They may as well jus focus on next years free agency and the draft

Add, we are paying a middle linebacker 17 million a year lol smh

Price of being a bad team and drafting bad...I know it all too well. Giants are overpaying a bunch of FA they signed. Only way to convince someone to come to your shitty team. If they character ain't good, they can be a headache bc they only there for the money and can potentially lack passion and heart. Homegrown talent is the obvious way to go, but u gotta draft good.

Jus keepin the team facilities clean aint enuff. Players basically gone need to be in a bubble for this to work. As fauci said.

And its basically a wrap for ALL the Florida teams. They may as well jus focus on next years free agency and the draft

I been talking to my boys about this shit..they dont seem to understand that there might not be football. They all excited bout fantasy teams n shit...I'm like fam. This shit might not even happen for a full season or half.

A particular Steelers fan forgot to post this lol

I could care less if he stand or kneel. But I dont agree with his logic. Just bc your granny came up, doesn't mean you can dismiss the movement. My mom did the same shit, without getting an education. I'll tell you this much, it would've been a hell of alot easier for her, had she been white and not dealt w racism. Dont mean I dont agree w the movement, that's that "we good, fuck them" mentality. IMO

A particular Steelers fan forgot to post this lol

Another thing on this. I'm VERY familiar w the "bringing people over the right way." Piece. That shit is a lottery fam, not everyone gets approved. The only way you can guarantee it to happen fast and for sure, is to have some "extra" bread or people in the right positions. Some people gotta scheme they way around that shit, bc they ain't got "the hook up" that other people got. This dude is using his experience and generalizing it, which makes him sound tone deaf to a degree. IMO

Ha ha he just gonna completely ignore that piece of steelers news.

Yea it’s weird. He never really has an opinion on anything. Infamous breaks a lot of news too but he also says his opinion on shit too. It’s strange that stringer never discusses his maga loving qbs for some reason. Hmmm

Back