Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Again...if bruh wanted to stay...but the management aint playing ball and dont want to pay him what he worth...

like I said niggas are delusional smh

Again...if bruh wanted to stay...but the management aint playing ball and dont want to pay him what he worth...

like I said niggas are delusional smh

I dont understand why Bell is mad. Especially considering what HE did to get the hell outta Pittsburgh. You'd think he of all people would understand. Smh.

At 1st glance, 2 1st rd picks seems like alot. But when you factor in that Seattle is constantly picking between the mid to late 20s its not that much.

Thats prolly Seattle reasoning behind pullin the trigger.

Im jus glad the distraction is gone, now we can move on.

Getting back a quality starter at SS is a huge plus tho
You can't minimize 1st round picks like you're doing. 1st round picks are important and it up to the organization to hit on those picks.

If you have a good scouting staff then you can hit on alot of your picks. Plus, you built your team through the draft not trading for expensive players.

You can't minimize 1st round picks like you're doing. 1st round picks are important and it up to the organization to hit on those picks.

If you have a good scouting staff then you can hit on alot of your picks. Plus, you built your team through the draft not trading for expensive players.

Yea, you right. Time will tell tho.

Its jus that the jets have the woat luck w 1st rd picks. We finally hit on one, so pay da man.

But after the comments about gase, he had to go.

tbh, i do kinda get where bell is coming from. JA did openly lobby for bell to join the jets. And i remember bell saying JA talking him into it, is one of the reasons he signed.

Bell prolly feels that the jets were willing to pay JA, jus not w 2 years left on his deal. And if JA jus woulda been patient, the jets woulda paid him.

It is cool that JA and bell talked it out on the phn tho

Yea, you right. Time will tell tho.

Its jus that the jets have the woat luck w 1st rd picks. We finally hit on one, so pay da man.

But after the comments about gase, he had to go.

Jets are a bad team and have waaaaay too many holes to fill to drop that kinda cap percentage on a safety. No matter how good he is. Adams deserves the money, Jets are just not in a position RN to do it. They already got hella cap tied up into they RB. Cant build a team by having your RB and Safety eating a large chunk of your cap. Those are two of the least valued positions in the NFL RN

Yeah NFL probably so arrogant they didn’t even think of a potential bubble idea. They probably just know a league wide bubble is impossible but didn’t think about potentially breaking it down.

NFCE/AFCN
NFCW/AFCE
NFCS/AFCW
NFCN/AFCS

At the conclusion of nba. Put one hub at Disney World, one at Disney land (I’m assuming their setup is just like DW), then find two other hubs.

Each team plays every team in their division 3 times (9 games) then the corresponding division 1 time each. 13 total games. At conclusion of season drop down to just 2 hubs. Have NFC playoffs at one hub, AFC at another. SB at an actual arena then be done.

Maybe they thought of this and it’s too hard to pull off. But thinking how money hungry they are I think the minimal profit would be worth it for them.

Back