Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Word is they had a deal in place to trade gronk to Detroit (the year b4 he retired), but he threatened to retire

So they didn't plan on putting up w his shit much longer
Them wanting to trade Gronk had nothing to do with his celebrating. Most likely they knew his body was breaking down and they wanted to get value before it did.

Belichick encourages celebration. He wants them to do it on every play.

In the 1-year deal for #Patriots QB Cam Newton, the team guaranteed him just $550K — on a $1.05M total base. The definition of low-risk. The reward comes in $700k in per-game rosters bonuses and another $5.75M in incentives. The max is $7.5M in all.

Meh. Thats basically sports talk theater. Jus lookin to put on a show n create a buzz

Exactly that is ONE SHOW with just 2 people...there are plenty of shows in boston who are embracing everything about him and most fans here are hyped for him to come to boston.

Idk why if a small group of people say ish, everyone gets hit w it.

Hate ppl sometimes..

I’m shocked people still listen to sports talk on the radio regularly

True. I can't f w most sports talk in general anymore, especially on TV. There is only one station in boston w a few host I listen to because they just being cool they aren't doing ish just for ratings.

That show the tweet is about is actually pretty good too. They are hype for Cam to be here as well, its just as Marc123 said "just sports radio talk" for hype purposes.

Pats players celebrate all the time though.

what the fuck game tees dudes be watching

Gronk was out there celebrating as much as Cam. Fuck that dude talking about..gronk was known for a bunch of shit. Dude was dating a playboy bunny, had a freaking cruise party for like a week that looked like people were turning up n getting fucked up at...fuck outta here. Sick of these double standards. Same shit be happening in PITT w Ben and the black players. They had video evidence of him touching some broad drunk at a club and had rape allegations, but people wanna run Leveon outta town cause he wanna get his money right

Back