Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Los Angeles Lakers vs #4 Houston STILL has a problem. Russ talks shit down 30 (LAL win 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This pretty much Gordon gotta stay on like he's been keep attacking the rim and not always settling for long threes and Westbrook he can't keep being this awful. Game 2 might've been his worst game in a rockets uniform. Pj and Roco gotta keep hitting their open threes. There is nothing we can do with Bron and AD just can't let a guy like Morris hit 4 threes and Rondo get 10 &9. Also 17 turnovers (7 of em were Russ) Lakers got 27 pts off of those.

That's something else to feel good about

If Keef Morris shoots like that again I'll make him my avi for a week

I watched pretty much of the first 3 quarters in spurts so I really don’t have much analysis of last night game other than the 4th.

Key for us is sustaining those flurries y’all go on. They be feeling like body blows. Game 1 got overwhelmed and shit got out of hand. Last night didn’t.

Pretty resigned to each game moving forward to be down to wire.

Feel good about that first half overall, Lebron was shutting all over us but we still up

Harden driving to the basket and being aggressive, we getting Goatbrook instead of Stressbrook so far

Lock in defensively in the 3rd quarter and get minimal contributions from the role players and we good

Back