Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Los Angeles Lakers vs #4 Houston STILL has a problem. Russ talks shit down 30 (LAL win 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good effort tonight

Sucks to take the L but I feel good after this game and not completely disgusted

We fought back and didn't roll over after putting ourselves in a hole early

I would be shocked if Westbrook if this bad again, one of the worst games I've seen him play but you live by the Russ and die by the Russ

Playoff Gordon is back

We settled for some bad shots and had some terrible turnovers

Have to make the Lakers pay for trapping Harden which he seemed to have started to figure out

I know dantoni won’t do it but if Russ shit the bed in game 3 I’m benching him cause he’s holding us back

He's going to be overshadowed because of Westbrooks performance but Rivers was ass tonight to.....-18 in 7 minutes is crazy

Really might need to consider letting McLemore hold down those minutes instead

Russ and Rivers the two worst shooters on the team and when they're both playing like shit it's a recipe for disaster

Or
Or
Or

Harden having 5 points and 2 or them came with like 30 seconds left

You do realize he was getting trapped/ doubled teamed at halfcourt on pretty much every possession and was making the correct pass to teammates right?

We making excuses for superstar scorers now?

Just trying to make sure

My bad I forgot who I was quoting for a minute

You said we were going to get swept and had no comment about Lebron being held scoreless in the 4th during a blowout when he wasnt being trapped......but you made sure to call AD weak and talk about Hardens 4th quarter this game lol

My bad I forgot who I was quoting for a minute

You said we were going to get swept and had no comment about Lebron being held scoreless in the 4th during a blowout when he wasnt being trapped......but you made sure to call AD weak and talk about Hardens 4th quarter this game lol

AD is weak for being a bitch

LBJ is a bitching for clocking out in the 4th of blowout

And Harden was being Harden in the 4th of a big game.
:shrug2:

Can’t son me cuz

Im talking Westbrook man

He had 7 turnovers to 4 assists

He scared to shoot which is affecting his whole game terribly

Only thing he can do right is rebound
He needs to stop shooting 3s..that's his problem bro just need to take a couple of steps in and shot a jumper

It's a lot variance in this series that can swing so dramatically from game to game

Is Russ going to be great or complete trash?

What combination of Lakers role players have it going from night to night?

Who makes more head scratching decisions Dantoni or Vogel?

Can Gordon keep playing at this level?

What version of Rondo is going to show up from game to game

How will the Rockets respond to the Lakers defense and the traps/double teams they're sending?

I've already lost count of how many times Lebron has blocked Westbrook

It's a lot variance in this series that can swing so dramatically from game to game

Is Russ going to be great or complete trash?

What combination of Lakers role players have it going from night to night?

Who makes more head scratching decisions Dantoni or Vogel?

Can Gordon keep playing at this level?

What version of Rondo is going to show up from game to game

How will the Rockets respond to the Lakers defense and the traps/double teams they're sending?

I've already lost count of how many times Lebron has blocked Westbrook

This pretty much Gordon gotta stay on like he's been keep attacking the rim and not always settling for long threes and Westbrook he can't keep being this awful. Game 2 might've been his worst game in a rockets uniform. Pj and Roco gotta keep hitting their open threes. There is nothing we can do with Bron and AD just can't let a guy like Morris hit 4 threes and Rondo get 10 &9. Also 17 turnovers (7 of em were Russ) Lakers got 27 pts off of those.

Back