Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #4 Houston Rockets vs #5 Oklahoma City laid a Dudnder (HOU wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LORD, I don’t ask u for much. Please give me another 27 consecutive missed 3-point attempts special. Thank U.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
How many of those 9 games was with Paul on the rockets though?

also y’all talk about the refs on the radio? crying ass fanbase lol

Like rockets fans are obsessed with this nigga. He’s trash but a lot of refs are lol

also fuck you nigga you been running around here like the Heat already won the title humble yourself

Like rockets fans are obsessed with this nigga. He’s trash but a lot of refs are lol

also fuck you nigga you been running around here like the Heat already won the title humble yourself
lol answer my question about Chris paul

and lol how you gonna say you was rooting for Miami and then say this to me?

And nah my deep watching of the rockets has exposed me to how annoying y’all team is and how much the players and coaches cry

then you’re telling me niggas call in to the radio to complain about a soecifi

lol answer my question about Chris paul

and lol how you gonna say you was rooting for Miami and then say this to me?

And nah my deep watching of the rockets has exposed me to how annoying y’all team is and how much the players and coaches cry

then you’re telling me niggas call in to the radio to complain about a soecifi

no dawg the hosts of the show pulled that fact from twitter but it’s irrelevant lol

idk I’d have to go back and see how many games that was for Chris Paul gimme a min. He had issues with foster before he got here though I think

im rooting for the heat cause I hate Giannis you know that

Back