Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #4 Houston Rockets vs #5 Oklahoma City laid a Dudnder (HOU wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kawhi wasn’t top 5 during the season. Muhfucka was on load management so much, it was hard to tell how good he was. He learned that “play possum” shit from Pop.

Idk if Harden will ever have that dog in him to just take over the game. Maybe his game ain’t built that way or maybe it’s the way the rockets play.

If the rockets win Wednesday it’ll have to be by blowout because they cannot perform in the clutch against OKC. They’ve led with 2 mins to go in 2 of the 3 losses of this series.

Led by 5 with a min to go in game 3
Up by 1 under 2 mins in game 4

Last night they were up 6 with 4 mins left and got out scored 12-2 the rest of the game.

The shooters that’s supposed to be hitting open shots:

Eric Gordon 8/43 from 3...Only reason he plays is because of his defense but he’s killing unless he’s driving. Since he likes to settle for 30 foot threes we’re fucked.

Austin Rivers 4/17 from 3 he’s done nothing this series

Mclemore might provide a spark but he’s so ass on defense you can’t play him more than 3-5 mins before he becomes a liability.

Westbrook not 100% and it shows. I know harden trusts him but he can’t let the game be decided by him. I get tryna be a team player and all that shit but fuck these niggas you’re the alpha tell Dantoni to get the fuck back. Make or miss it should fall on you.

I think we’ll win Wednesday but if not Tilman gotta cut everybody. Morey too. I’m ready for both outcomes.

Told niggas about Austin Rivers lol

Give me Shabazz Napier any day over him

win or lose next season Houston needs to have a actual big out there. He don’t even have to play longer than 16 mins. Also PJ Tucker’s time is almost up

Also need to have an actual bench with real veterans that know their role that includes a backup PG

and one more

fire MDA

Back