Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Los Angeles Clippers vs #7 Charlottesville Mavericks (LAC wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, Luka a legit superstar talent.

Denver and Utah got all star guys but not a Luka type. They’ll have 1 let down game. Clips in 5

Idk fam. I can argue d.mitchell and Murray both played as good as Luka if not better.

I need Playoff P to step up and take the defensive challenge on Luka so Kawhi can take over on offense.

Idk fam. I can argue d.mitchell and Murray both played as good as Luka if not better.

Yeah against different opponents though. I don’t see them doing what they’ve been doing with a team that can throw a Kawhi or PG at em if they get going.

Spida been hunting MPJ when he’s on the floor or cooking Murray/Monte Morris. Murray been giving Spida/Clarkson buckets. The Levels different

Yeah against different opponents though. I don’t see them doing what they’ve been doing with a team that can throw a Kawhi or PG at em if they get going.

Spida been hunting MPJ when he’s on the floor or cooking Murray/Monte Morris. Murray been giving Spida/Clarkson buckets. The Levels different

Thats def a fact. Its different to do it against the clips.

Back