Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Los Angeles Clippers vs #7 Charlottesville Mavericks (LAC wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To show how big of a trigger Luka is for white people

Bruh, Morris (known dirty player) just straight slapped another man in the face because he’s mad he’s getting styled on... (legit made me think of that lmao)

be a man & guard him, don’t slap him cuz u can’t block him.. I hate dirty players

And doc still doesn't have Trez out there after all these days off... how is his conditioning that bad?

Bruh, Morris (known dirty player) just straight slapped another man in the face because he’s mad he’s getting styled on... (legit made me think of that lmao)

be a man & guard him, don’t slap him cuz u can’t block him.. I hate dirty players
I understand what he did and his reputation

The bottom line is as soon as I saw that dirty hit the very 1st thing I thought about was white people backlash...then you showed up mad lol. Fact

I understand what he did and his reputation

The bottom line is as soon as I saw that dirty hit the very 1st thing I thought about was white people backlash...then you showed up mad lol. Fact

lol if Luka was black, I would’ve said the same thing...but I get what you’re saying

Back