Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Los Angeles Clippers vs #7 Charlottesville Mavericks (LAC wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let a guy that shoots step back 3s....shoot a step back 3 with time winding down

4IlFG0t.png

Like I said earlier in this thread Doc Rivers is getting exposed a bit. Lol.

Playoff P is doing his usual Playoff P acts. Lmao

And I haven't even read through this thread after game 4 and I can only imagine all the hate Luka getting. LMAO

Like I said earlier in this thread Doc Rivers is getting exposed a bit. Lol.

Playoff P is doing his usual Playoff P acts. Lmao

And I haven't even read through this thread after game 4 and I can only imagine all the hate Luka getting. LMAO
Crazy thing is Paul Pierce made his name in the playoffs in Indy

I need somebody to explain Luka Doncic to me.

when I watch I see nothing remarkable about his game whatsoever, but then I look at the box scores and I’m like “He did WHAT?!?!!”

when I watch I see nothing remarkable about his game whatsoever, but then I look at the box scores and I’m like “He did WHAT?!?!!”
lol reminds me Of what mark Cuban was getting at a year or so ago That euro players are more skilled and American players are more athletic

Basically American players worry too much about highlight tapes, dunking, and jumping

Luka was incredibly skilled at age 19 from being a pro already and he said the NBA was easier than the league he came from. Hes just incredibly skilled. He’s not quick he’s not overly strong or athletic but he knows how to play the game, knows footwork, and has practices every kind of Shot even the ones that look like he’s just throwing it up

The Don is special man

lol reminds me Of what mark Cuban was getting at a year or so ago That euro players are more skilled and American players are more athletic

Basically American players worry too much about highlight tapes, dunking, and jumping

Luka was incredibly skilled at age 19 from being a pro already and he said the NBA was easier than the league he came from. Hes just incredibly skilled. He’s not quick he’s not overly strong or athletic but he knows how to play the game, knows footwork, and has practices every kind of Shot even the ones that look like he’s just throwing it up

The Don is special man

bill_simmons.jpg

Fundamentally sound. Played pro overseas since he was a teen.

And my dude Elzo said PP played for Indy...lol

The Don is special man

Wtf is this?

Luka is just a incredible player. Got nothing to do with international vs US players.

Back