Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #1 Los Angeles Lakers vs #8 Portland Trail Blazers won the play in just to lose to the Lakers (LAL win 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which is dumb as fuck still.

They got better and better every year under Jackson. Curry stayed healthy and Klay was getting better and better every year.

And they got fucking KD. Which is why they became who they are
Mark deserves more credit. I felt he should've been offered a ring that first year lol

I remember Curry saying he owes the new defensive philosophy to mark Jackson and pretty much the only thing Kerr did was greenlight him to pull up from anywhere at any time, cuz he did it so much in practice...that basically unlocked the dynasty

Mark deserves more credit. I felt he should've been offered a ring that first year lol

I remember Curry saying he owes the new defensive philosophy to mark Jackson and pretty much the only thing Kerr did was greenlight him to pull up from anywhere at any time, cuz he did it so much in practice...that basically unlocked the dynasty

True.

But.

KD turned them into a dynasty. Coaching staff didn’t have to do anything

Green is playing with fire by touching the shooter's hand after the shot has been released.

True.

But.

i mean, those were his words

Year 1 and 2 with Kerr it was Currys long range shooting that made them dangerous before KD came and balanced things out. Currys mvp years

True.

But.

You gotta chill bro.

KD was there for 3 years. 3 years dont qualify for a dynasty.

If the warriors didnt win a ring, then go 73-9 and get to the finals before KD got there, we wouldnt hear anything bout a dynasty.

Narrative down the stretch gonna be the Ft disparity but outside the trash foul called on CJ on AD early 3. Blazers been hacking

You gotta chill bro.

KD was there for 3 years. 3 years dont qualify for a dynasty.

If the warriors didnt win a ring, then go 73-9 and get to the finals before KD got there, we wouldnt hear anything bout a dynasty.

That core won 3 out of 5. That’s a dynasty

That core won 3 out of 5. That’s a dynasty

Exactly. And 1 ring out of 3 and 2 final appereances out the 5 were without KD. KD gauranteed their way to being a dynasty, but without the first 2 years of Kerrs run without KD, they wouldnt have been a dynasty

Exactly. And 1 ring out of 3 and 2 final appereances out the 5 were without KD. KD gauranteed their way to being a dynasty, but without the first 2 years of Kerrs run without KD, they wouldnt have been a dynasty

GS core became a dynasty with KD.

I’m not sure what’s hard to understand about this.

Lakers don’t need the refs to beat Portland.

it’s been good calls but still a lot. Refs need to dial it back and let the game flow.

Back