Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #1 Los Angeles Lakers vs #8 Portland Trail Blazers won the play in just to lose to the Lakers (LAL win 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats not what i said at all lol, but had you bothered to post ya thoughts instead of "family time", we could've had a productive back and forth

and again..Gentry wasnt the problem

where were your fire Gentry posts when they were 3.5 games back of the 8th seed before the shutdown?

So you dont blame him then when they were turning it around and starting to win, but blame him for the poor showing in the bubble?

you done outchea

Yes. Blame him for the bubble. He’s the star. When shit get better it’s gon because Zion will be the second option with BI leading us

You guys had one of the easiest bubble schedules. I'd have to look up that stat
they had the same strength of schedule before the shutdown. They were going to play those same teams anyway.

it's not like it got changed b/c of the bubble b

Bron gon commit an offensive foul, miss the layup, then get mad at the ref. Cmon fam
I would've tech'd his ass up

but that's also the reason why the NBA prolly aint call me

they had the same strength of schedule before the shutdown. They were going to play those same teams anyway.

it's not like it got changed b/c of the bubble b
Lol I never said that they changed around the schedule. But the soft schedule in the 2nd half of the season was to your advantage and yall didnt take it

Lol I never said that they changed around the schedule. But the soft schedule in the 2nd half of the season was to your advantage and yall didnt take it
be blessed in this season family

You had hope. I didn’t. This the playoffs. I’m catching every game now

What I’m suppose to say

Zion fat
Zion holding us back in the bubble
Gentry needs to be fired
Ball is fucking trash
Ball can’t shoot.

All things I said.

FYI. You was wrong so much regarding the squad. @Horsecock Williams let you off lite in the bubble. You and @silverfoxx.

I was just shaking my head at y’all
Say what you feel man. Let it out.

Yes. Blame him for the bubble. He’s the star. When shit get better it’s gon because Zion will be the second option with BI leading us
lol

Gentry was calling the exact same plays that had them in prime position to take advantage of the softer end of the regular season schedule.

He wasnt the problem

i would feel better if you just said you know he not the one to take this team to the next level and would've agreed with you, but their bubble woes werent his fault

man lemme pour some more Jameson

lol

Gentry was calling the exact same plays that had them in prime position to take advantage of the softer end of the regular season schedule.

He wasnt the problem

i would feel better if you just said you know he not the one to take this team to the next level and would've agreed with you, but their bubble woes werent his fault
@AP21 chill big bro. I'm setting up the reservations now. Gonna double up on the Pralines and Bourbon.

get this thug Howard out the game

Back