Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #1 Los Angeles Lakers vs #8 Portland Trail Blazers won the play in just to lose to the Lakers (LAL win 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh i been peeped it

when me and silver be getting the jokes from everybody, that nugget all of a sudden "busy" but soon as Lebron name get announced

Kort GIF - SylvesterStallone Running - Discover & Share GIFs

More facts

You had hope. I didn’t. This the playoffs. I’m catching every game now

What I’m suppose to say

Zion fat
Zion holding us back in the bubble
Gentry needs to be fired
Ball is fucking trash
Ball can’t shoot.

All things I said.

FYI. You was wrong so much regarding the squad. @Horsecock Williams let you off lite in the bubble. You and @silverfoxx.

I was just shaking my head at y’all

how was i wrong? know what...dont answer that

you clearly have reassigned your loyalties outside of the boot

just say that so we can send you your walking papers. Dont show up to collect ya shit either. And no, we not mailing it to you

Portland is getting lucky that Los Angeles is missing open 3 point shots but they can't be giving up so many offensive rebounds.

They haven't even been long rebounds which makes it even sadder.

how was i wrong? know what...dont answer that

you clearly have reassigned your loyalties outside of the boot

just say that so we can send you your walking papers. Dont show up to collect ya shit either. And no, we not mailing it to you

You was backing gentry and saying Zion was in good shape.

Zion got bigger in the bubble and you couldn’t admit that.

like I said. ABW let you off lite.

Just from the bubble you could have won the most bias poster award for the squad lol

Just from the bubble you could have won the most bias poster award for the squad lol
thats not what i said at all lol, but had you bothered to post ya thoughts instead of "family time", we could've had a productive back and forth

and again..Gentry wasnt the problem

where were your fire Gentry posts when they were 3.5 games back of the 8th seed before the shutdown?

So you dont blame him then when they were turning it around and starting to win, but blame him for the poor showing in the bubble?

you done outchea

AP had me dyin when he couldnt admit Zion was big as fuck that first game.

Everyone saw Zion was huge, AP was like he look the same.

Shit was hilarious.

thats not what i said at all lol, but had you bothered to post ya thoughts instead of "family time", we could've had a productive back and forth

and again..Gentry wasnt the problem

where were your fire Gentry posts when they were 3.5 games back of the 8th seed before the shutdown?

So you dont blame him then when they were turning it around and starting to win, but blame him for the poor showing in the bubble?

you done outchea

To be real fam.

Dealing with buying this house was taking up so much of my time.

But Zion and Gentry fucked us up

Back