Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Bob Cousey not walking through that door vs #5 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is..the bubble helped out alot of teams. If you can't tell that difference you aint been watching

I didn't want to say anything because it would be looked at as hating but the Heat
definitely have benefitted from the bubble. I want to wait until next year to see if Herro and Robinson can play like that in Full Arenas. If Milwaukee had a true Home court
advantage they might have gone deeper,these are glorified pick-up games with like 40 people in the building of course that helps a rookie theres no real pressure of playing on the road or fatigue from flights. But CONGRATS TO THE HEAT THEY EARNED IT !

Lmao. Beta chill bruh.

Its one thing to be from jersey and root for the heat, but why you care about the rest of Miami sports?

Lmao. Mattetfact, dont answer. Enjoy tonight. Im gonna keep this in the clip.
lol fam I’m just posting something that relates to what he said

since I’m a heat fan my TL is very Miami/south Florida Centric

Now fuck off lol

I didn't want to say anything because it would be looked at as hating but the Heat
definitely have benefitted from the bubble. I want to wait until next year to see if Herro and Robinson can play like that in Full Arenas. If Milwaukee had a true Home court
advantage they might have gone deeper,these are glorified pick-up games with like 40 people in the building of course that helps a rookie theres no real pressure of playing on the road or fatigue from flights. But CONGRATS TO THE HEAT THEY EARNED IT !

Yea..
No hate for the heat n their fans.

I know the Cs benefited from the bubble, plenty of teams have. Shame on teams who didn't adjust. Props to the heat for playing well and taken
advantage of the bubble and just getting hot at the right time..

Think they are for real.

Back