Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Bob Cousey not walking through that door vs #5 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are you saying the bubble helped the Celtics make it as far as they did?

Bruh just come out and start your Cs slander..all your posts are screaming for it..

If you can't realize teams not having to travel made a difference you ain't been paying attention.

And to answer your question..what are the Cs gonna do. Keep trying to get better and if the Nets can be bums for so long and get lucky to land 2 big name free agents...anything is possible.

Congratulations to the Miami Heat and their fans!

Boston on offense was hella stagnant which was sad with the players they have. They definitely should take a page out of Miami's book and have more player and ball movement. Not so much 1on1 offense

Boston will be back next season though.

Bruh just come out and start your Cs slander..all your posts are screaming for it..

If you can't realize teams not having to travel made a difference you ain't been paying attention.

And to answer your question..what are the Cs gonna do. Keep trying to get better and if the Nets can be bums for so long and get lucky to land 2 big name free agents...anything is possible.

This nigga Big Mad right now. I made it clear where my stance was from the jump. I have no hate or malice for the Celtics. I like a lot of ya'll players so chill out b. Miami was just BETTER. I asked 2 simple questions because the Cs figure to be one of 3-4 teams that should be contending next year in the East.

This nigga Big Mad right now. I made it clear where my stance was from the jump. I have no hate or malice for the Celtics. I like a lot of ya'll players so chill out b. Miami was just BETTER. I asked 2 simple questions because the Cs figure to be one of 3-4 teams that should be contending next year in the East.

Big mad about what? You sound stupid
. Plus I answered your question.

Tatum is an raising star...Brown, Walker, given where they could of been after KG, and PP....they are fine

Plus Cs played very stupid. They should of won game 1 and 2..but f'd it up..heat showed to be the smarter more mature team..

..what is there to be mad at..

Back